This key area is based on network functioning of components distributed between several partners:
- Rodent imaging: CIMA (CRCINA, teaching hospital of Nantes)
- Imaging of large animals: CEMA (Oniris National veterinary, food processing and food school)
- Clinical trials: Department of Nuclear Medicine of the teaching hospital of Nantes and the ICO
Arronax Nantes can thus provide different skills and facilities around pre-clinical imagery of both rodents and medium-sized animals.
- First-rate multidisciplinary scientific expertise (biologists, immunologists, radiopharmacists, veterinary surgeons, nuclear doctors, medical physicists)
- Translational research: from mice to men
- An extended collaboration network (IRON laboratory of excellence, IGO laboratory of excellence, SIRIC ILIAD, etc.)
- Experience in public/private collaborative projects
- Experience and methodology for clinical trials in nuclear medicine
- Collaborative R&D projects
- Imaging services
- Assistance and provision of facilities for trained users, subject to reservation and invoicing by the hour
- Clinical trials (promotion, investigation)
- Contractualization of partnerships with scientific, academic and industrial teams.
- Confidentiality guaranteed, follow-up and traceability, quality assurance.
Preclinical Evaluation of a 64Cu-Based Theranostic Approach in a Murine Model of Multiple Myeloma, Métivier C, Le Saëc P, Gaschet J, Chauvet C, Marionneau-Lambot S, Hofgaard PO, et al., Pharmaceutics, 25 juin 2023;15(7):1817. https://doi.org/10.3390/pharmaceutics15071817
18F-FDG-Based Radiomics and Machine Learning. Godefroy T, Frécon G, Asquier-Khati A, Mateus D, Lecomte R, Rizkallah M, et al., JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging. avr 2023;S1936878X23000931. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jcmg.2023.01.020
- 18ffdg-based radiomics and machine learning: a useful help for aortic prosthetic valve infective endocarditis diagnosis?, Thomas Godefroy, Gauthier Frécon, Antoine Asquier-Khati, Diana Mateus, Raphael Lecomte, Mira Rizkallah, Nicolas Piriou, Thomas Le Tourneau, David Boutoille, Thomas Eugene and Thomas Carlier, European Heart Journal, 43(Supplement 2):ehac544–318, 2022