This key area is based on network functioning of components distributed between several partners:
- Rodent imaging: CIMA (CRCINA, teaching hospital of Nantes)
- Imaging of large animals: CEMA (Oniris National veterinary, food processing and food school)
- Clinical trials: Department of Nuclear Medicine of the teaching hospital of Nantes and the ICO
Arronax Nantes can thus provide different skills and facilities around pre-clinical imagery of both rodents and medium-sized animals.
- First-rate multidisciplinary scientific expertise (biologists, immunologists, radiopharmacists, veterinary surgeons, nuclear doctors, medical physicists)
- Translational research: from mice to men
- An extended collaboration network (IRON laboratory of excellence, IGO laboratory of excellence, SIRIC ILIAD, etc.)
- Experience in public/private collaborative projects
- Experience and methodology for clinical trials in nuclear medicine
- Collaborative R&D projects
- Imaging services
- Assistance and provision of facilities for trained users, subject to reservation and invoicing by the hour
- Clinical trials (promotion, investigation)
- Contractualization of partnerships with scientific, academic and industrial teams.
- Confidentiality guaranteed, follow-up and traceability, quality assurance.
Promising Clinical Performance of Pretargeted Immuno-PET with Anti-CEA Bispecific Antibody and Gallium-68-Labelled IMP-288 Peptide for Imaging Colorectal Cancer Metastases: A Pilot Study, Touchefeu, Y.; Bailly, C.; Frampas, E.; Eugène, T.; Rousseau, C.; Bourgeois, M.; Bossard, C.; Faivre-Chauvet, A.; Rauscher, A.; Masson, D.; David, A.; Cerato, E.; Carlier, T.; Sharkey, R. M.; Goldenberg, D. M.; Barbet, J.; Kraeber-Bodere, F.; Bodet-Milin, C., Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging 2021, 48 (3), 874–882. doi:10.1007/s00259-020-04989-3
Anti-CEA Pretargeted Immuno-PET Shows Higher Sensitivity Than DOPA PET/CT in Detecting Relapsing Metastatic Medullary Thyroid Carcinoma: Post Hoc Analysis of the IPET-MTC Study, Bodet-Milin, C.; Faivre-Chauvet, A.; Carlier, T.; Ansquer, C.; Rauscher, A.; Frampas, E.; Toulgoat, F.; Masson, D.; Bourgeois, M.; Cerato, E.; Rohmer, V.; Couturier, O.; Drui, D.; Goldenberg, D. M.; Sharkey, R. M.; Barbet, J.; Kraeber-Bodere, F., J Nucl Med 2021, 62 (9), 1221–1227. doi:10.2967/jnumed.120.252791
Copper-64-Labeled 1C1m-Fc, a New Tool for TEM-1 PET Imaging and Prediction of Lutetium-177-Labeled 1C1m-Fc Therapy Efficacy and Safety, Delage JA, Gnesin S, Prior JO, Barbet J, Le Saëc P, Marionneau-Lambot S, Gouard S, Chérel M, Bourgeois M, Schaefer N, Viertl D, Fierle JK, Dunn SM, Faivre-Chauvet A. Cancers (Basel). 2021 Nov 25;13(23):5936.