This key area is based on network functioning of components distributed between several partners:
- Rodent imaging: CIMA (CRCINA, teaching hospital of Nantes)
- Imaging of large animals: CEMA (Oniris National veterinary, food processing and food school)
- Clinical trials: Department of Nuclear Medicine of the teaching hospital of Nantes and the ICO
Arronax Nantes can thus provide different skills and facilities around pre-clinical imagery of both rodents and medium-sized animals.
- First-rate multidisciplinary scientific expertise (biologists, immunologists, radiopharmacists, veterinary surgeons, nuclear doctors, medical physicists)
- Translational research: from mice to men
- An extended collaboration network (IRON laboratory of excellence, IGO laboratory of excellence, SIRIC ILIAD, etc.)
- Experience in public/private collaborative projects
- Experience and methodology for clinical trials in nuclear medicine
- Collaborative R&D projects
- Imaging services
- Assistance and provision of facilities for trained users, subject to reservation and invoicing by the hour
- Clinical trials (promotion, investigation)
- Contractualization of partnerships with scientific, academic and industrial teams.
- Confidentiality guaranteed, follow-up and traceability, quality assurance.
Preliminary results of a 68 Ga‐PSMA PET/CT prospective study in prostate cancer patients with occult recurrence: Diagnostic performance and impact on therapeutic decision‐making, Rousseau C, Le Thiec M, Ferrer L, Rusu D, Rauscher A, Maucherat B, et al. , Prostate. 17 août 2019;pros.23869
Exploring Tumor Heterogeneity Using PET Imaging: The Big Picture, Bailly C, Bodet-Milin C, Bourgeois M, Gouard S, Ansquer C, Barbaud M, et al., Cancers. 31 août 2019;11(9):1282.
Synthesis of C-functionalized TE1PA and comparison with its analogues. An example of bioconjugation on 9E7.4 mAb for multiple myeloma 64Cu-PET imaging, Le Bihan T, Navarro AS, Le Bris N, Le Saëc P, Gouard S, Haddad F, Gestin JF, Chérel M, Faivre-Chauvet A, Tripier R, Org Biomol Chem. 2018, 16:4261-4271