This key area is based on network functioning of components distributed between several partners:
- Rodent imaging: CIMA (CRCINA, teaching hospital of Nantes)
- Imaging of large animals: CEMA (Oniris National veterinary, food processing and food school)
- Clinical trials: Department of Nuclear Medicine of the teaching hospital of Nantes and the ICO
Arronax Nantes can thus provide different skills and facilities around pre-clinical imagery of both rodents and medium-sized animals.
- First-rate multidisciplinary scientific expertise (biologists, immunologists, radiopharmacists, veterinary surgeons, nuclear doctors, medical physicists)
- Translational research: from mice to men
- An extended collaboration network (IRON laboratory of excellence, IGO laboratory of excellence, SIRIC ILIAD, etc.)
- Experience in public/private collaborative projects
- Experience and methodology for clinical trials in nuclear medicine
- Collaborative R&D projects
- Imaging services
- Assistance and provision of facilities for trained users, subject to reservation and invoicing by the hour
- Clinical trials (promotion, investigation)
- Contractualization of partnerships with scientific, academic and industrial teams.
- Confidentiality guaranteed, follow-up and traceability, quality assurance.
Cell Tracking in Cancer Immunotherapy, Perrin J, Capitao M, Mougin-Degraef M, Guérard F, Faivre-Chauvet A, Rbah-Vidal L, et al, Front Med. 14 févr 2020;7:34. https://doi.org/10.3389/fmed.2020.00034
Targeting Stereotactic Body Radiotherapy on Metabolic PET- and Immuno-PET-Positive Vertebral Metastases, Pichon B, Rousseau C, Blanc-Lapierre A, Delpon G, Ferrer L, Libois V, et al, Biomedicines. 28 nov 2020;8(12):548. https://doi.org/10.3390/biomedicines8120548
Targeted-Alpha-Therapy Combining Astatine-211 and anti-CD138 Antibody in a Preclinical Syngeneic Mouse Model of Multiple Myeloma Minimal Residual Disease, Gouard S, Maurel C, Marionneau-Lambot S, Dansette D, Bailly C, Guérard F, et al, Cancers. 22 sept 2020;12(9):2721. https://doi.org/10.3390/cancers12092721