Book – Therapeutic Progress in Oncology Towards a Revolution in Cancer Therapy?
A popular work on the new concepts and scientific and technological innovations in oncology, co-written by Jacques Barbet, Adrien Foucquier and Yves Thomas.
Jacques Barbet and Yves Thomas are advisers to the GIP Arronax’s management. Here they combine their knowledge and writings with those of Adrien Foucquier, scientific author specialized in chemistry, epistemology and the philosophy of sciences, to offer a summary of a possible future for oncological approaches.
In this work published in English in February 2020:
- Genomics and epigenetic
2. Overview of chemotherapy methods in oncology
3. Immunology and the immune system
4. The development of immunotherapy
5. The maturing of artificial intelligence
6. Evolution in cancer therapy