By pooling the skills, experience and technical, human and financial resources of its members, the GIP Arronax’s missions are:
- operate the high-energy/high-intensity medical and radiochemical-oriented cyclotron
- welcome researchers in the fields of applied nuclear physics, nuclear medicine and radiochemistry
- conduct research and development work aimed at adding value to the cyclotron and its facilities
- provide services, especially for hospitals or research centers, as well as industrialists, in particular by supplying radioactive elements and/or making its facilities available
- training services relating to use of the machine or its environment.