Agenda – 4th Nuclear Technologies for Health Symposium – NTHS 2020
Deadline for abstract submission extended to november 27!
We are pleased to invite you to the fourth edition of the Nuclear Technologies for Health Symposium (NTHS 2020): the IRON Labex symposium. This international meeting on nuclear medicine and related topics will take place in Nantes, France from 13 to 14 February, 2020, in the magnificent Musée d’arts of Nantes.
Call for abstracts is open.
- Radiomics and artificial intelligence in multimodality imaging
- Innovative radiopharmaceuticals: from conception to clinical validation
- PET imaging in neurology: current state and future expectations
- Targeted radionuclide therapy
- Prof. Eric Aboagye (Imperial College London, United Kingdom)
- Prof. Javier Arbizu (University Clinic Navarre, Pamplona, Spain)
- Prof. Guy Bormans (KU Leuven, Belgium)
- Prof. Antony Gee (King’s College London, United Kingdom)
- Prof. Uwe Haberkorn (University Hospital Heidelberg, Germany)
To submit your abstract: here
Abstract submission deadline: november 27, 2019
To register: here
Early bird registration deadline: january 10, 2020
More information: here
We look forward to welcoming you in Nantes in February 2020.
The organizing committee